Thursday, January 31, 2008

Dots card


Here's a new card I finished today. I was trying to work on it all week and there was so much other stuff going on I just didn't have the time to finish it. It ended up differently than I had planned -- I had planned to have the card open the other way and have everything running horizontally -- but I like it this way.
As I'm playing around with all this stuff I keep on thinking of more and more things I need to do it right! I don't have any circle punches so I had to cut my circles by hand and they're far from perfect. That's okay though.
The rest of my life has quieted down now, thankfully, and life is returning to normal.
Sharon
Geo Dot Border stamp by Stampendous in versamark ink on green Martha Stewart paper, happy birthday stamp by Inkadinkadoo in Stampin Up Brocade blue on blue paper by the Paper Company (seaside colors value pack), blue ribbon by Bobbin Ribbon, green self-adhesive ribbon by k i memories.

No comments: