Tuesday, February 5, 2008

A little reward

I haven't had time to blog in a few days. I spent a lot of time this weekend and yesterday getting caught up with the financial stuff for our homeschool group (I'm the treasurer). So, after I dropped Jeff off at work this morning, I went to the bank and then I decided I deserved a little reward for all that hard work, so I drove down to Hobby Lobby and bought a couple of new stamps and some paper. So fun. I had some time this afternoon and I got three cards done.

The first card was inspired by this card. I absolutely love her blog.










Flower card: Green card stock: Martha Stewart; red card stock: Cardstock Stack neutrals; Stamps: Stampin Up You Make Me Happy

Thanks card: Small Background Block stamp by Stampabilities; Little Pieces Stamps by Stampin Up; Straight Up Alphabet by Stampin Up

I hope you're feeling better card: Brown card stock: Cardstock Stack neutrals; orange card stock: Martha Stewart; You Make Me Happy flower Stampin Up; Sentiment by Stampabilities

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Wow! Great cards. I'm definitely going to have to take some time this weekend and "play".... thanks for the inspiration. ~Suz